Bourchier offers consultancy services in two interrelated fields of communication –publishing and cultural management. Bourchier’s Directors have years of international experience: their creative, analytical approach and their implementary skills serve commercial companies, foundations, museums, institutions, cities and governments.
In publishing we advise on, and implement when required,
- adapting to new technologies such as Open Source and epublishing
- corporate communications, including house style
- linking publishing content with events and exhibitions
- matching onshore/offshore expectations, competencies and cultural differences
- streamlining workflow
In cultural management we advise on, and implement when required,
- the use of the power of the arts and culture
- strategic development – funding, creating cultural centres and bodies, education, international cultural diplomacy
Her contribution was extremely significant. The foundations she set continue to be the model for our work.Dimitris Efraimoglou, Managing Director, the Foundation of the Hellenic World, Athens
Any man who can understand Hong Kong in ten weeks flat must be employed by this Government.
Sir Murray MacLehose, Governor of Hong Kong